An NGO Registered the 11" August 2005 I
The main objective of ONE KENYA ONE NATION is to sensitize Kenyans on the need to create a cohesive country with no ethnic, religious or tribal animosities and/or boundaries. The major output will be to instill pride and patriotism in the Kenyan people into belonging to: ONE COUNTRY, KENYA and ONE NATION, KENYAN
To achieve this objective, KENYANATION will establish itself as a strong group with a board of directors drawn from influential people representing certain ethical/religious groupings across the Kenyan divide. These people will have to be influential in society, be respected and accepted by the majority and command leadership skills. The following strategies will be used to sensitize Kenyans for the change.
- To sensitize Kenyans for the need to create a cohesive people with no ethnic animosities
- To create a pride in (he Kenyan people;
- To encourage inter marriages amongst the different ethnic groups and religions in order to enhance cultural integration
- To enhance Kiswahili as a national language;
- To build leadership qualities and positive interpersonal skills among Kenyans
- To instill zero tolerance to corruption
- To encourage Kenyans to Sobby for fair and reasonable taxation and proper use of the same by the government
- To sensitize Kenyans to demand fair prices of goods and services as a national right
The 5 years Strategic Plan outlines strategies, which KENYANATION intends to execute in the next five years. It recognizes that there are many challenges for the Kenyan people today, one of which is financial sustainability.
The Strategic Plan takes cognizance of the need to contribute to the broad national macro and sectoral objectives and targets as outlined in the national development plans, economic recovery strategy for wealth and employment creation, principles of sustainable development as contained in agenda 21 and the millennium development goals. Read more
OneKenyaOneNation as an organisation is controlled by constitution written and agrred upon by the Board of Directors. Read more